Design, Create & Sew Your Own Pattern - Never buy another commercial pattern again!
Lets face it, commercial dressmaking patterns can be complicated when it comes to getting the right fit.
- Do you want to take your sewing to the next level?
- Is your sewing limited to only commercially available patterns?
Well let Sew n Sew Sewing School solve the problem. I’ll provide you with your personalised pattern template then show you tips and tricks on how to manipulate the pattern which will give you the freedom to design and create your own clothes with the perfect fit.
What you will learn
- Template is given to you in your size.
- Complete 4 to 5 skirt variations.
- How to manipulate the pattern to make our own designs
- Pants Template in your size made for you.
- Complete Pants / shorts variation and leg width variations.
- Top Template made for you in your size.
- Complete Stretch Top
- How to manipulate the pattern to make different designs.
- Dress Template in your size made for you.
- Complete 3 dress variations.
- How to manipulate the pattern to make your own designs.
- Design your own Patterns.
- Using the skills from week one you can design patterns from pictures, Ideas or something you already have in your wardrobe..
- Tape measure
- Paper Scissors
- Sticky tape
- Your sewing machine
- Sewing tools
- Glue stick
Total cost to learn all the above categories $660
- Pattern rulers, your to keep
- All Pattern paper for learning block patterns. (paper for your own designs is at your own cost).
- Pattern folder
- Personal Templates included. (dress, skirt, pants, top).
Would you like to in a course? You can.
See below for the links for current openings, click the link for the course that you want to take and you will be taken to the shop to pay for the course you have chosen.
Once I receive the automatic email that you have paid, your place is secured, you will then be sent details of the course and the address.
What students say about the Pattern making classes
I have just completed the pattern making course with Sew n Sew Sewing School.
I absolutely loved doing this course, I now have a pattern to fit my size perfectly.I now do not have to buy anymore commercial patterns.
A big thank you to Christeen she has been wonderful helping someone that did not have a lot of sewing experience.
I feel that this course has bought out the creative side in me and iIhighly recommend this course.
Thanks Kerry Adler
Hi Christeen I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the Pattern creation course. After years of sewing it is great to have a pattern that actually fits me.
I have already started to design my new summer wardrobe now that I can manipulate patterns. Can’t wait to now start making exactly what I want to wear.
Thank you for the very productive and enjoyable classes.
Christeen’s pattern making course was an incredibly valuable.
I learnt all the different ways to make and alter a design. I now feel confident to take what ever I have learnt from Christeen and apply it to create my very own personalised designs at home.
As someone who likes to take sewing inspiration from vintage styles I look forward to being able to look at images from the past and figure out how to recreate these for myself without having to buy expensive paper patterns.
I highly recommend this course.
Would you like to enrol in one of my classes? Then I welcome you. Please visit my shop, select the course that best suits your needs and register your interest. You’ll also find sewing starter packs and other accessories for the budding seamstress in my shop.
If you have any questions about my school and/or classes, please feel free to contact me on 0412 332 689 or send an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.